With endless trails to wander, exhibits to experience and lots of treats to taste, all tails will be left wagging after a day’s adventure at WAG!
WAG! is the most exciting, largest family-friendly dog festivals in Central Ohio. It all takes place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, August 25, 2012 in the Darby Bend Lakes Area of Prairie Oaks Metro Parks in Hilliard, Ohio.
The WAG! Marketplace will include exhibits of products, samples and services from pet retailers, clubs and organizations dedicated to the health and well being of canines.
- Dogs can take a dip at the Water Bark Beach off-leash swim area.
- Demonstrations, entertaining programs and contests at the Take a Bow-Wow Stage. Pups that stand out from the pack will have a chance to compete in the Top Dog Contest.
- Guests can meet experts from various area rescue groups to learn about the best four-legged match for their home and lifestyle at the Meet the Breed Pavilion.
- The icy oasis of the Canine Ice Castle will provide for a cool canine respite on a warm afternoon.
- Captivating disk demonstrations and dog agility demonstrations by some of the area’s most talented canines.
- Canine companion adoptions available through various dog rescue groups.
- And much more!
Visit www.wagfest.com for more information.