Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pet Toy Badly Injures Dog - The Chai Story

I received an email to check out the following blog about a dog named Chai whose tongue was caught in a toy made by Four Paws Pet Products. The toy in question is a Pimple Ball with Bell. The injury to poor Chai's tongue was so severe that it had to be amputated!

Chai's owner Daniel has launched a blog that tells Chai's story. He is updating the blog regularly with information about his dealings with Four Paws to have the toy recalled.

Please visit:

Sadly, Daniel reported on his blog this morning that he was contacted by another dog owner whose dog Cole was injured by the same toy in 2005 and had to be euthanized. Daniel was going to accept a settlement from Four Paws until he learned of this news.

Be sure to visit The Chai Story blog for continuing updates!

No comments: