Monday, August 20, 2012

A Pet's Last Will and Testament


Before humans die, they write their last Will & Testament, give their home and all they have to those they leave behind.  If, with my paws, I could do the same, this is what I'd ask...

To a poor and lonely stray I'd give:
  • My happy home.
  • My bowl & cozy bed, soft pillows and all my toys.
  • The lap, which I loved so much.
  • The hand that stroked my fur and the sweet voice which spoke my name.
I'd Will to the sad, scared shelter dog, the place I had in my human's loving heart, of which there seemed no bounds.

So, when I die, please do not say, "I will never have a pet again, for the loss and pain is more than I can stand."

Instead, go find an unloved dog, one whose life has held no joy or hope and give MY place to HIM.

This is the only thing I can give...
      The love I left behind.

-- Author Unknown

1 comment:

Make a will online said...

Around a third of UK adults don't leave a last will and testament... it is a forward-thinking pet that does!