You can help get the word out about the new dogfighting hotline by contacting your local media. By visiting http://capwiz.com/yo-demo/dbq/media/ you can send up to 5 messages at a time to your local TV and radio stations and newspapers.
You can also help by publishing the following information on your blog, forums, or print out the information and post in public areas:
- The Dogfighting Hot Line (1- 877- 847- 4787) is sponsored by the HSUS.
- You can receive an award of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a dogfighter.
- All information is kept confidential; no one will know you've called.
- The line is answered 24/7.
- You can leave a message, talk to an investigator, or get their e-mail address and leave your own.
- If a dogfight is in progress, immediately call the police, 9-1-1. Then call the hot line.
Learn more about the HSUS's new dogfighting hotline by reading the press release on their website.
See how the HSUS is already helping to put an end to the cruelty by watching the video below: